View Profile Ico

All 8 Game Reviews

3 w/ Responses

I like Pico coladas and getting caught in the rain

Failed the anatomy test because I tried to turn Randy into a unicorn for the bonus question, but a big fan of that end-of-lesson dance number.

Halve responds:

O-O

Burger bouncing by day, tuba tumbling by night. Mumba lives as few dare to dream.

But I gotta say Cock Jr. lives a close second.

(Also thank you for letting me safely test the boss battle, it would have been a super bummer if I wasn't able to play cause of epilepsy.)

Milkbar merch confirmed in Smash?

National Geographic ain't got shit on this nature documentary.

I'm an absolute fan of rhythm games that go the extra mile!

The art style's playful, the music is fresh, and the premise is simple. Seeing how you put Pelo's spooky boys in the update I'm interested to see if you plan on collaborating with content creators and showcasing other characters. It'd definitely get attention back on the game every so often and establish good relations with other content creators.

Working on this was an incredible venture, I hope I can keep on working and learning and so I can do even more for the team!

Also Chunks is best boy.

milkbarjack responds:

holy shit you're the fella that voiced that girl from that game dead estate right?? i'm your biggest fan

It was so much fun getting to be part of the development of this game. The remastered version is absolutely gorgeous and getting to get a frickin' x60 multiplier score is so satisfying. Controller input was a legit add-on and I toggled between them and the keyboard options, still a fan of the classic Q-E.

milkbarjack responds:

Wouldn't've happened without all you dudes who helped out!

Nicole @Ico